Census 2020 Reminder
N.C. is projected to gain a seat in Congress. 2020 Census data will be used for redistricting. Our goal is to have everyone who lives in Cumberland County counted in 2020.Learn More
FayTV now streaming
The City of Fayetteville is now streaming FayTV, its government access channel, on smart TVs and streaming devices.Learn More
New FAST Minivans
The Fayetteville Area System of Transit is operating three new minivans to better serve customers eligible for Paratransit service.Learn More
River Trail Work Begins
Work began on the lower portion of the Cape Fear River Trail June 1. Construction is scheduled to last for 365 days.Learn More
Linear Park Inc.
Stormwater Advisory Board
Joint City & County Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- City Council Budget/Regular Work Session
- Council Business Recovery & Economic Development Committee
- City Council Budget Work Session
- Council Homeless and Poverty Recovery Committee
- Public Meeting Change Notice - City Council Work Session
- PUBLIC NOTICE RFP: 2020 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV)
FY21 Budget approved
Fayetteville City Council members approved the fiscal year 2020-2021 (FY 2021) budget during Monday’s regular meeting. The approved, balanced operating budget is $234,160,261 across all funds.
City launches new website
The City of Fayetteville will launch a new services-oriented website on June 30 at 1 p.m., with key resident services front and center on the home page.